Growing your business is directly related to growing as a person.
And, it’s easier said than done – especially when you don’t have a clue about what you’re supposed to be doing.
The good news is there are people out there who have successfully conquered the stages you and your business are at.
Ben Humble is one of those people and today he’s sharing what helped him overcome various challenges in his businesses and life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “5-word question” hardly anyone asks that can line your pockets with an endless supply of cash ([2:27])
- Why worrying about your return-on-investment is keeping you broke ([8:08])
- The subtle yet profound difference between real estatepreneurs and average, ordinary people ([9:54])
- The success secret only the most successful know how to leverage and profit from ([10:27])
- The #1 best thing about making a million dollars (that has nothing to do with money) ([11:39])
- How being a millionaire turns you into a better person ([12:39])
- The ancient secret that that can grow your real estate business by leaps and bounds ([18:03])
- How to effortlessly create new business ideas while you’re enjoying yourself ([25:20])
- Why working “in the trenches” in your business is robbing you blind from new opportunities and business ideas ([26:13])
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.