Entrepreneurs get too distracted by things that matter in the short term that they ignore everything that matters in the long term.
You can’t build a legacy by always running around like a chicken with his head chopped off.
In today’s episode, we’re sitting down with the dream-maker, Mark Evans, as he shares how he keeps his head on straight while running 16 successful business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How thinking like a caveman will help you solve your most complex problems ([1:22])
- Why focusing only about money and transactions is bankrupting your real-estate business ([3:35])
- The subtle mindset shift that helps you stay one step ahead of your competition ([5:31])
- How cell phones and technology are decimating your business ([6:25])
- The “Black Diamond Slope” secret to growing your business beyond your wildest dreams… while you have fun ([8:25])
- The #1 biggest mistake you’re making when you attend mastermind events ([9:30])
- How to become more profitable by making less deals ([12:08])
- Why your real estate business will keep you broke – especially if it’s a huge success ([14:36])
- The cold, hard truth about why you don’t have as much time or money as you want ([17:58])
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.